This Blog features mixes from the TROPICAL HEAT Crew, consisting of Komposti Sound (Finland), Boss Hifi & Signal From Mountain (Switzerland), Mathias (Lionhearts), King Kong Disco, Bushfire and Silly Walks (Hamburg/Germany)!
Also you can find useful links and further Informations about Tropical Music (from roots Reggae to Kuduro to ... ) in general. Spread the word...

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tropical Heat # 13

Tropical Heat # 13

1- Tarrus Riley "Sorry is a sorry Word" 
2- J Boog "Love Me" 
3- I Octane "Can't get over" 
4- Busy Signal "Leaving" 
5- Damian Marley "Affairs of the Heart" 
6- Sean Paul "Caught" 
7- Professor "Summer Time" 
8- Mavado "Mek she cry" 
9- Mavado "Come 'roun'" 
10- Gyptian "Whine Slow" 
11- Chris Martin "Chill Spot" 
12- Zagga "Remember the Days" 
13- I Octane "Keep me up" 
14- Mavado "Like me" 
15- Tarrus Riley "Dream Woman" 
16- Demarco "She nah leave" 
17- Konshens "Couple Up" 
18- Shaggy/ Wayne Wonder "Make up" 
19- Red Fox/ Andre Fennell/ Shaggy "Love mi Jamaica" 
20- Busy Signal "Til it buck" 
21- Busy Signal "Cyaan believe" 
22- Mavado "I swear" 
23- Agent Sasco "Wish bad" 
24- I Octane "A Fool dem" 
25- I Octane "Money me want" 
26- Zamunda "Mad ova me" 
27- Mavado "Clean everyday" 
28- Romain Virgo "Take it too far" 
29- Exco Levi "Factory" 
30- Busy Signal "Reggae Music again" 
31- Beres Hammond "She's a Beauty" 
32- Beres Hammond "Fire & Ice" 
33- Romain Virgo "Minimum Wage" 
34- Romain Virgo/ Exco Levi/ Busy Signal "Running from the Law" 
35- Exco Levi "Leave the Herbs" 
36- Torch "Word, Sound & Power" 
37- I Octane "Baby don't leave" 
38- Busy Signal "Royal Night" 
39- Busy Signal "Stop show off" 
40- Romain Virgo "Mama say" 
41- Romain Virgo "I know better" 
42- Busy Signal "Jah Love" 
43- I Octane "Vanity will come" 
44- J Boog "Give Thanks" 
45- RC "Words of the People" 
46- Busy Signal "Nah follow dem"

No comments:

Post a Comment