This Blog features mixes from the TROPICAL HEAT Crew, consisting of Komposti Sound (Finland), Boss Hifi & Signal From Mountain (Switzerland), Mathias (Lionhearts), King Kong Disco, Bushfire and Silly Walks (Hamburg/Germany)!
Also you can find useful links and further Informations about Tropical Music (from roots Reggae to Kuduro to ... ) in general. Spread the word...

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tracklist Island Pop Selection

http://soundcloud.com/silly-walks-discotheque/island-pop-selection

1. Konshens – I’ve Gott o Go

2. Konshens – Last Drink

3. Konshens – Realest Song

4. Vybz Kartel – Life We Living

5. Vybz Kartel – No Nine Night

6. Demarco – True Friends

7. Jah Vinci – Watch Your Friends

8. Jah Vinci – Draw mi Line

9. Munga – Mi Nuh Know

10. Munga – Man A Gangster

11. Merital – Tell Me Why

12. Jah Vinci – Soul to Keep

13. Demarco – Pray

14. I Octane - Bloodstain

15. Khago – Energy

16. Bugle – I Don’t Worry

17. I Octane – Once More

18. Stein – Fall in Love

19. Tarrus Riley – Never Leave I

20. Konshens – Represent

21. Bugle – Enemies

22. I Octane – Evil a Come My Way

23. Konshens – So Much Time

24. Popcaan – Jah Jah Watch Over Me

25. Vybz Kartel – Give Thanks

26. Zamunda - Friend Enemy

27. Khago – Youths Fi Have Things

28. Konshens – Realest Medz

29. G Whizz – In Loving Memories

30. Vybz Kartel – Testify

31. I Octane – Badmind Fi The Year

32. Chan Dizzy – Hello Badmind

33. Chan Dizzy – Same Shit

34. Versatile – More Money

35. T’Nez – Can’t Stop Me

36. Bugle – Wi Nuh Beg Fren

37. Khago – Live My Life

38. Mavado – Love In Your Heart

39. Zamunda – Jah Guide Me

40. Bugle – Nuh Grow So

41. Munga – My Style

42. Konshens – Forward

43. I Octane – No Love Inna Dem

44. Mavado – The Messiah

45. Jah Vinci – Guide Me

46. Stein – Jah Kno

47. Bugle – There For You

48. T’Nez/ 3 Star – No More Tears

49. Mavado – Nuh Fraid A Dem

50. Mavado – Cleara

51. Khago – Snake

52. I Octane – Table Turn

53. I Octane - Study Your Friends

54. Jah Cure – On You

55. Hyah Slice – Love Me Up

56. I Octane – Thank You Father

57. I Octane – Everytime You Touch Me

58. Agent Sasco – Pay Attention

59. Bugle – It Mek You Get Richer

60. I Octane – I A Cry

61. Bugle – In Loving Memory

62. T’Nez – Me She Love

63. Mavado – I Know You W

No comments:

Post a Comment